Monday, April 7, 2008

Doghouse and Me: TIme to Bury the Hatchet


Here's something I never thought I'd write. I'm going on the Doghouse's new Internet "radio" show at 9:30 a.m. today. (www.doghousefm.com).

Those are the guys who took out the ad in the Mercury News that said "FUCK BRAD KAVA" (you can see a small version of it at the bottom of this blog.)

I've been watching the show for a while today, and I have to say, these guys are pioneering a new medium. It's not radio; it's not TV; it is the first use of its kind of both, on the Internet.

It's genius....and I never thought I'd say that either about these guys I've been battling with for two decades (our battle is even referenced in their wikipedia entry).

3 comments:

G Wirth, SF said...

So I listened to the show and I must ask, was that really you? I have to ask because I can still barely believe it! The Dog House and Brad Kava buried the hatchet? I was almost tempted to look out the window and check if armageddon was commencing.

Anonymous said...

Wow Brad It actually made me feel that if you and the dog house can get along taht there may still be hope for mankind.

Anonymous said...

Good move Brad, it's about time you supported the boys....whaaat